photo via Camille Styles
Happy Friday! Here are ten things that made it on my happy list this week.
1. The new Disney x Jansport Collection. So many fun designs, and I can’t help but think, “how perfect for our trips to Walt Disney World?!”
2. Ruffled shorts in the prettiest color. Plus, they’re on sale!
3. Six 20-minute meals. I want to try the pasta with shrimp and basil and the chicken lettuce wraps – Mmm mm.
4. Ashley’s new Backyard Series. My own backyard is a project yet to be done, and I was so inspired by her recent backyard makeover – it’s beautiful! Can’t wait to see all the DIY’s she has lined up!
5. Caitlin’s look for Capri. Easy, comfortable, and so cute!
6. Jillian’s post on packing the perfect picnic. Love her tips for summer picnics!
7. Liz’s living room project. I love Liz’s bright and airy style, so I’m excited to see the decorating process for her living room.
8. Caitlin Wilson’s Summer Collection. Her pillows and home decor are some of my very favorite, and the new styles do not disappoint!
9. Camille’s Backyard BBQ with Target. LOVE!! This party is colorful, fun, and totally doable; and Camille gives the best tips for making it happen. You will enjoy every bit of this.
10. A new show Gilmore Girls fans may love. The first episode is on Amazon Prime, and I’m eager to see it. Do you think it will be as fun to watch as Gilmore Girls?
photo by Tec Petaja
Happy Friday, friends! Here are a few things that made me happy this week.
1. Pencil & Paper Co.’s tablescape for House Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love the mix of color and texture they chose. So summery and inviting!
2. Tie-shoulder peplum top. A recent purchase that I love. This printed top is just the cutest, colorful piece. Pair with classic or white denim, and you’re all set to go!
3. Pineapple bookends. I can never seem to get enough pineapples! These bookends are my favorite and less than $20! They’re a great way to keep all the books on your summer reading list together.
4. Three Reasons Why Slow Growth is Better than Fast from Lara. An encouraging read I think you’ll appreciate.
5. Four grown-up ice cream floats. One word – YUM!
6. Palm leaves welcome mat. One of my favorite Etsy finds and such a fun welcome for guests!
7. Lilly Pulitzer’s Splash Into Summer Event. If you’ve been eyeing any Lilly lately, now may be a good time to buy. The prettiest free gifts with purchase now through Sunday!
8. Magnolia’s Father’s Day Gift Guide. Perfect for the dad who likes to work with his hands and loves #demoday and Fixer Upper.
9. Memorial Day side dishes from Southern Living. So many recipes from which to choose! I definitely want to try the Tex-Mex Deviled Eggs and the Shout Hallelujah Potato Salad.
10. Lettermade’s American Flag cocktail napkins. Perfect for those red, white, and blue parties you’re hosting this summer!