Photo via One Kings Lane and courtesy of Open Road Films
Happy Friday, friends! Here are just a few things that have made me happy lately:
- One King’s Lane talks about the set design of the new movie, “Home Again.” A fun read on creating the character of the home in the film, plus how to achieve a similar look.
- Tissue Turtleneck Tee from J.Crew. A closet staple for this season.
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt’s Brooklyn Brownstone is for sale, and it’s gorgeous!
- 12 Things Only Professional Cleaners Know. Making note of these tips from the pros for keeping a clean home.
- Madewell Velvet Bell-Sleeve Dress. Thinking holiday with this 90’s-inspired number! Which color do you choose?
- Carly’s black and white outfits. Simple, yet chic, and easy to achieve.
- Caitlin’s Fall Decor Ideas and Home Updates. Love how she is decorating her home! Very cozy and inviting. Also, check out her post here for some major fall fashion inspiration!
- Skinny Pumpkin Chip Smoothie. Another recipe to try this season! Pumpkin, chocolate chips, and packed with protein.
- Alaina’s Living Room Before & After. I always appreciate Alaina’s instagram posts that feature pretty photos of her Greystone home. It’s interesting to see the design process from move-in to today. Talk about a stunning finish!
- Project 62 Wall Mirror. Eyeing this modern beauty for my bedroom. Perfect in its simplicity.