photo via Studio McGee
Happy Friday, friends! Here are a few things that have brought me a little more joy lately:
- Leadership Lessons from Walt Disney: Choose Optimism. An excellent post from The Disney Institute on optimism and how it can (and did) make a difference.
- Floral Eyelet Top. This J.Crew top is a little bit Victorian and very much southern. I just purchased it in ivory.
- New Ginger Jar Stationery from The Grove Street Press. Perfect for handwritten notes to family and friends!
- Hillside Kitchen Remodel by Studio McGee. The floor and open shelving may be my favorite details of the space.
- Madewell Wrap Shirt. Loving this vintage-inspired top! Great color for fall, too. I would wear with a wide leg or flared denim.
- Monogrammed Canvas Weekender. Perfect for those end of summer, weekend getaways. Plus, it’s on sale!
- Skinnytaste’s Chicken Enchiladas. A friend told me these were delicious, and I’m eager to try them. Look so yummy!
- The Best Small Towns for Christmas in the South. Of course, we’ve still got time between now and the Holiday Season, but there are a couple towns here I’d like to check off my holiday travel list. Which would you like to see?
- Jessica’s how-to on wearing a plaid skirt to work. She nailed it! Classic style and a great transitional look for fall.
- A Sweet Valley High movie is coming. If you loved this book series as much as I did, you may be interested to see how the translate it to the big screen.