photo by Cake & Allie
Hi, friends! It’s been a while, but I fully intend to catch up soon! For now, here are a few things that brought me joy this week (Valentines edition!):
- Heart cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon rolls are one of my favorite comfort foods. What better way to start the day than with something sweet! Make them heart-shaped for a nice Valentine’s Day breakfast. If you’re short on time, opt for the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and re-shape them. Easy peesy.
- Heart sunglasses valentines. These are so cool and so easy to do-it-yourself with the free printable. Amazon and party stores (or your local Target party aisle) usually carry heart-shaped sunglasses. These would be fun to hand out to co-workers or make with your kids for their class parties.
- Petite lantern earrings. Simple but in the prettiest shade of pink. You could easily dress up any look without even trying!
- Cotton pajama set. How cute is this set? Picture these with your favorite cozy socks or slippers and curled up with a good read, or on the couch for a classic movie (I vote for Breakfast at Tiffany’s or To Catch A Thief!). They’re 30% off right now with code XOXO.
- Heart mug. I was so pleasantly surprised to receive this as a valentine this week and love it. The perfect cup for your morning brew.